I have created this blog just to put together all my creations....I used to write earlier but not now.........coz now I AM HAPPY ;) ;).....I heartily welcome all those people who find this blog nice n interesting. ....Thank u...:)
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Embroidery on another Table Cloth
For this tablecloth, I used only two stitches - 90% of the embroidery is done with Herring Bone & remaining 10% is done with Coral stitch.